Commercial Pre-Closing Loan Processor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute closing documents for commercial loans via LaserPro
- Work with attorney’s offices and title companies to prepare, correct, and approve final closing documents.
- Ability to read and comprehend business entity Bylaws, Articles, Operating Agreements, etc.
- Learn all Loan Policy procedures and have the ability to apply that knowledge to all loan requests
- Learn, understand and retain both internal and external regulatory guidelines to ensure that documents are prepared accurately with strong attention to detail
- Help guide/teach lenders and assistants when finding errors
- A full understanding CRA and HMDA reporting guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Previous Loan Experience is preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time