Duties and Responsibilities
Oversees the daily administration and asset management of Trust accounts.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of all Trust rules and regulations.
- Reviews account documents to ensure fulfillment of legal requirements.
- Reviews and processes incoming client correspondence and mail related to assigned trust accounts.
- Communicates with beneficiaries, grantors, and co-trustees.
- Meets with current and potential Trust clients
- Prospects for additional Trust accounts
- Participates in branch visits, builds and maintains good working relationship with local estate planning attorneys, attends local professional club meetings, responds to clients, attorneys and CPA’s regarding requests for information.
- Completes all documents necessary for opening and maintaining of accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of regulatory reports, committee reviews, and meeting packets. This will include gathering information, running reports, and preparing documents needed for internal and external reviews and audits.
- Manages and monitors investments, facilitates distributions, reviews and files trust tax returns, and maintains accounting records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field is preferred
- Previous experience in Trust administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Trust related certification is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.