LOAN ASSISTANT JOB OPENING
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve the customer in loan product description, application process, document and payment explanation, insurance requirements, and provide loan information such as fund availability on lines of credit and accurately quote loan pay off for the date of request.
- Follow the process of the loan with regard to ordering and requesting documentation. This might include but is not limited to: CIP report, financial statement, credit bureau, UCC, title policy or search, appraisal, flood determination, and loan documents.
- Ensure loan is properly funded, send copies for loan to be built into the system, complete file document checklist, and maintain file for life of the loan including insurance and renewal.
- Handle closing of loans which may or may not include: handling of final payment, release of UCC, title, or mortgage, cancellation of flood monitoring, and mail paid documents to customer.
- Customer Service skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Attention to Detail