Uploaded Image Requirements:
- minimum size of 840 x 840 pixels
- not larger than 10 MB
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, Bitmap, or TIFF format
Cardholder supplied images and/or text should not contain:
- Political statements
- Advertising, promotional text, slogans, copyrighted or trademarked material
- Phone numbers, URLs
- Brand names or branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® or any other payment brand references
- References to any Visa sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual content
- Profanity, obscenities or nudity
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Alcohol or tobacco
- Any content that might result in problems at point of sale or interfere with security features of the card
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the MasterCard or Visa brands or their member financial institutions
Who's eligible for a Blackhawk Bank & Trust Customized Mastercard® Debit Card?
Those who have a Blackhawk Bank & Trust account with a Mastercard® Debit Card. The primary account owner and any authorized users on the account can customize their card.
What if I have an existing Blackhawk Bank & Trust Mastercard® Debit Card?
In order to receive your new Photo Card, you will need to Apply Online first. You will receive the new Photo Debit Card in the mail, you will actually receive a new card number and PIN.
What will happen to my existing Blackhawk Bank & Trust Mastercard® Debit Card?
Your existing card will be closed 30 days after your new Photo Debit Card is ordered.
How often can I change my design to a customized Blackhawk Bank & Trust Mastercard® Debt Card?
You can change the existing card for either primary account owner or authorized user as often as you like.
What images are not acceptable?
Please see our Image Guidelines for our criteria for acceptable photo submissions. Blackhawk Bank & Trust reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates our Image Guidelines. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by e-mail within two business days. You may submit a new image anytime following your rejection.
How much does it cost?
A fee of $10 will be deducted from your checking account linked to your Mastercard® Debit Card each time you create a new card.
What happens when my card expires?
Upon expiration of your card, a new card will be sent with the same image as your most recent card.
How will I receive my personalized card?
Your card will be mailed to you via the US Postal Service. Your PIN mailer will arrive separately for your security.
How long will it take to receive my card?
After your request has been submitted and approved by Blackhawk Bank & Trust you can expect your card to be mailed within 7-10 days.
What if I pay a recurring bill using my debit card?
When your new card arrives, contact the vendor who initiates the bill payment and switch the transaction over. All new Photo Cards come with a new card number, three-digit security code and PIN.
BLACKHAWK BANK & TRUST My Card Creation Card Program
These Terms and Conditions for the Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation Card Program (“Terms”) are separate from your other Blackhawk Bank & Trust account documents and should be added to your files for future reference.
Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation Cards are available to customers qualifying for an ATM or Debit Card. By submitting an image to be considered for use on your ATM or Debit Card, each cardholder (“you”) agrees to the following Terms. By requesting an Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation card and submitting an image of your choice, you give Blackhawk Bank & Trust permission to use the image on the Card and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Blackhawk Bank & Trust officers, employees and contractors harmless from and against any damages, loss, costs, expenses (including court costs and attorney’s fees) incurred by or asserted against Blackhawk Bank & Trust caused directly or indirectly by the use of the image and this service. Blackhawk Bank & Trust reserves the right to add to or modify these Terms and to terminate the Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation Card Program or Card issued to you, at any time, in its sole discretion. Blackhawk Bank & Trust reserves the right to reject any image (includes a photograph) submitted, in our sole and absolute discretion.
You may not submit images that are unacceptable, including, but not limited to, the following examples:
- Copyrighted material or other photographs not owned by you (including professional photographs taken by others).
- Trademarked or proprietary material, advertising, promotional materials, competitive marketing, Web site addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information.
- Celebrities and public figures, including music, entertainment, sports and political figures.
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, provocative material or any other offensive or socially unacceptable material.
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence, or any other negative images that do not reflect positively on Blackhawk Bank & Trust.
- Images that may interfere with the acceptance of the Card or the security features. Images that do not cover the entire surface of the Card.
- Images containing alcohol or tobacco.
- Religious symbols, images or text.
- Images of money.
- Photos that feature a mascot or character as the primary focus of the photo.
For Identity Photo Cards I agree to upload only my own likeness. A custom image on your card does not imply any additional security and, when appropriate, you should expect to show photo ID if requested. If you should lose your card or believe the card has been stolen, call (309) 787-4451 during banking hours or (800) 472-3272 anytime – and any day of the week.
There is a $10 fee for each uploaded full image or identity photo card. The fee will be deducted from the first account you have listed on your card. If you do not have enough funds to cover the fee(s), your Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation Card request will not be processed.
You agree to destroy your old card once you receive your new Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation Card and hold Blackhawk Bank & Trust harmless from any loss as a result of NOT doing so. Reissued Cards Once your debit card has been issued with a custom photo, subsequent reissues of the card whether reissued due to the card being lost or stolen or if the card expires, will be issued with the image previously uploaded.
Should you wish to upload a new photo to be used on your card reissue, please do so at least two months (60 days) prior to your card expiration date. Do not upload a new photo if fewer than two months remain until your card expires. Contact us at (309) 787-7567 to discuss your options. Cancelling a Blackhawk Bank & Trust My Card Creation Card If you do not wish to have your card reissued with a custom image, please contact us at (309) 787-7567 at least two months (60 days) prior to your card expiration date.